3. A Burberry blanket throw and poncho, but really to experience Paloma Faith live again.
1. This photo of a cool Robert Redford taken in 1960 (via Vanity Fair).
2. This garden.
3. Harpe’s Bazaar emojis! During New York Fashion Week, harper’s Bazaar has launched their own emoji app featuring every fashion week related emoji you can think of. Now you can describe you style-related feelings all in emojis. How about a Richard Avedon classic to spice up a text-message? Download via the apple App Store.
A video and music edition
1. I finally got around to see the Chanel Haute couture Spring/Summer 2014 show, and it was fantastic. The mix of music by one of my favourite artists Sebastien Tellier, the always beautiful Chanel style and the fun of the very sporty element of the shoes made this one for the fashion history books. Karl did it again!
2. Daft Punk featuring Pharrell featuring Stevie Wonder featuring Chic at the Grammy’s. This was one of my favourite songs of last year, and I loved this live collaboration, and especially seeing Ringo Starr, Paul McCartney and Yoko Ono get down to it! But Steven Tyrler, sorry, but your moves were a total #fail.
3. Katy B’s “Crying for no reason”. Such a beautiful song, both lyrically and musically. I especially love the beat change in the final chorus. So strong. Here is a beautiful live version:
It’s a new week, and a new list. Here is five things I’m into this Monday:
B E A U T Y – dir. Rino Stefano Tagliafierro from Rino Stefano Tagliafierro on Vimeo.
1. This video by Rino Stefano Tagliafierro is probably the most beautiful thing I’ve seen so far in 2014.
A path of sighs through the emotions of life.
A tribute to the art and her disarming beauty.
2. This version of Pharrell Williams ‘Happy’ (I love, love, love the original as well) by the very talented Laura White always makes me happy on a monday morning. I have been following her career from the beginning and can’t wait to see what’s next from her.
3. Lena Dunham’s Vogue pictures – both retouched and un-retouched (meaning I liked them the first time I saw them, and I liked them when I saw the original ones). Brooklyn (almost) never looked this glamorous.
4. The fact that I’m going to Krakow in under a month + will be staying at this beautiful hotel that house many of my favourite art and style books.
5. And last, but never least, liquorice truffles, which I have had too many of this weekend.
Have a great Monday, and don’t forget: It’s only five days until your next weekend!