It’s a new week, and a new list. Here is five things I’m into this Monday:
1. This video by Rino Stefano Tagliafierro is probably the most beautiful thing I’ve seen so far in 2014.
A path of sighs through the emotions of life.
A tribute to the art and her disarming beauty.
2. This version of Pharrell Williams ‘Happy’ (I love, love, love the original as well) by the very talented Laura White always makes me happy on a monday morning. I have been following her career from the beginning and can’t wait to see what’s next from her.
3. Lena Dunham’s Vogue pictures – both retouched and un-retouched (meaning I liked them the first time I saw them, and I liked them when I saw the original ones). Brooklyn (almost) never looked this glamorous.
4. The fact that I’m going to Krakow in under a month + will be staying at this beautiful hotel that house many of my favourite art and style books.
5. And last, but never least, liquorice truffles, which I have had too many of this weekend.
Have a great Monday, and don’t forget: It’s only five days until your next weekend!